Pictures from Senegal

Peace Corps 50th Anniversary, 1961–2011

Sunday, August 23

Stay Tuned

Ten days in country and I'm still flipping hourly between fatigue, mild panic, and excitement for the possibilities. I've seen a lot of "different" things that I may never find enough time to write about; from the swordfish to the camel, the plethora of mango and the lack of toilet paper. I've already experienced the efficiency and callus of the medical team, and apparently lived to tell about it. I've laughed, cried, danced, ate, and even found a beer. This is only the beginning. There are two more glorious years to come... so stay tuned. I will not always have access to the internet, but I will post journals from my personal diary and little blips of excitement when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment